Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Harper or Stanton

Who would you rather build a team around Bryce Harper or Giancarlo Stanton? I will make a case for both and I will also say who I would rather build a team around.

Case for Harper 
I would love to build a team around Bryce because of his 5 tool status. He could hit 40 homers, bat 300. and steal 40 bases. He could also make diving catches and throw people out from deep left field. He would be a awesome player to build around. The only thing holding him back is that he has bad emotion and he is injury prone. 

Case for Stanton
Giancarlo is an excellent player but could get into bad slumps and could get injured easily. Giancarlo has the potential to be the best home run hitter in the league but he needs to work to get there. 

Conclusion 
I would take Harper because he is better and younger than Stanton. Stanton could surprise me and have a amazing career but for now my choice would be Harper. 

CHOOSE BETWEEN STANTON AND HARPER IN THE COMMENTS!! 

1 comment:

  1. I would go with Harper also.

    I like the new look to the blog, but the font being used for headlines and call-outs is a little hard to read. The fence is cool though.

    ReplyDelete